- Works with JSON and AJAX (PHP + SQLite example)
- Supports HTML/DOM data source for the right panel items
- Fully customizable styles
- Works in all major browsers
- Annotated source code
- JSDoc documentation
A small, slick, library independent YouTube User/Playlist player.
- Library Independent
- Customizable via CSS
- Remove YouTube Chrome
- Supports Playlists and Users
- jQuery Support
- Module Support
A simple, unobtrusive jQuery plugin that provides auto-updating timeago text to your timestamped HTML elements using Moment.js.
Modern Menu 3 is a clean, modern and easy to use menu. It has a number of features that make it both useful and compelling:
- It has a clean and attractive design.
- It offers both a horizontal and a vertical layout.
- It comes with 8 different themes to choose from.
- The look is completely customizable.
- It supports multilevel dropdowns.
- It has smooth and attractive animations for the buttons as well as the dropdowns.
- It uses CSS animations for better performance.
- It has a jQuery animation fallback for browsers that do not support CSS animations.
This makes elements draggable horizontally by touch.
- touchdragh: demo
- touchdragh with transition: demo
- touchdragh forever option: demo
- touchdraghfitty: demo
- touchdraghfitty with transition: demo
- touchdraghsteppy: demo
- touchdraghsteppy with transition: demo
- touchdraghsteppy refresh method: demo
- touchdraghsteppy forever option: demo
- touchdraghsteppy normalize_height option: demo
- touchdraghsteppy unsteppify: demo
- touchdraghsteppy unsteppify manually slide: demo
- dragger option: demo
with Media Queries using $.ViewportWatcher
- touchdraghsteppy media queries example: demo
- touchdraghsteppy media queries example2: demo
jQuery plugin for styling checkboxes and radio-buttons.
- Ion.CheckRadio — nice and easy jQuery-plugin for checkbox and radio-buttons customization.
- With skin support
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Ion.CheckRadio supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Ion.CheckRadio freely distributed under terms of MIT licence.
This is a HTML | CSS | JQuery Fully Responsive Portfolio in a pinterest style with a lightbox. It will adapt to the width of its container so you can put it anywhere and you can put anything inside the boxes. Also you don’t have to load all the images at once (for performance purposes) so you can specify the number of images to load when it first load and the number of images to load when you click the “load more images” button.
The navigation filter bar is generated automatically from the categories you specify to each image.
- Fully responsive grid and lightbox
- Lazy Load Feature
- The Lightbox Support images and iframes of any dimensions and it will keep the right proportions
- The filter navigation bar is generated automatically from the categories you specify to each thumbnail
- Set the number of images to load at start and when you click the “load more images” button
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy implementation
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap