FailSafe is a jQuery plugin to help your application work correct even in peril situations. In other words, it takes care of situations like Lost Internet Connectivity and Low Battery Level. When a user loses Internet Connectivity or his laptop’s Charge goes down, this plugin shows a very user-friendly message to the user. Optionally, this plugin can also disable some of the elements in the page which may require proper Internet Connectivity or Higher Battery Level to function properly.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer