jQuery Terminal Emulator is a plugin for creating command line interpreters in your applications. It can automatically call JSON-RPC service when user type commands or you can provide you own function in which you can parse user command. It’s ideal if you want to provide additional functionality for power users. It can also be used to debug your aplication.
- You can create interpreter for your JSON-RPC service with one line of code.
- Support for authentication (you can provide function when user enter login and password or if you use JSON-RPC it can automatically call login function on the server and pass token to all functions)
- Stack of interpreters – you can create commands that trigger additional interpreters (eg. you can use couple of JSON-RPC service and run them when user type command)
- Support for command line history it use Local Storage if posible
- Include keyboard shortcut from bash like CTRL+A, CTRL+D, CTRL+E etc.