The jQuery Facebook Gallery script allows you to show all your Facebook albums (images) on your website. Please note that this script will only work with Facebook pages that belong to businesses or organization or pages that are registered as fan pages.
- 80 different settings to enable or disable included features
- Includes a tool-tip and light-box plugin (though it is possible to use your own tool-tip and light-box solutions)
- Exclude albums and individual images from being shown
- Possible to translate it into any other language by using provided setting parameters
- Select between a responsive (fluid width) or static layout (fixed width)
- Optional two-directional (asc. / desc.) album sorting feature (name / number of images / date album created / date album last updated)