A jQuery plugin to handle the print() functionality. This way, we can make anything on the page printable using a jQuery selector. The caveat being that the containing element is not printed – only it’s child elements get added to the print document. In the following page, when the DOM is ready, we find our link element and have it print (upon click) any element on the page with the class “printable:”.We are creating an IFrame on the fly, writing the target HTML to its body, and then printing it.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer