This article will show you how to create pretty hover effects for your images using jQuery and CSS. The plan is to use a clean mark up, adding the necessary elements on the fly. What this means is that we are starting from barebones image HTML tags, with title attributes only. This can come useful especially if you already have hundreds of images that you want to apply this effect on.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer