dancer.js is a high-level audio API, usable with both Mozilla’s Audio Data API and Webkit’s Web Audio API with flash fallback, designed to make sweet visualizations.
- Use real-time audio waveform and frequency data and map it to any arbitrary visualization
- Use Dancer to get audio data from any preexisting audio source
- Leverage kick detection into your visualizations
- Simple API to time callbacks and events to any section of a song
- Supports Web Audio (webkit), Audio Data (mozilla) and flash fallback (v9+)
- Extensible framework supporting plugins and custom behaviours