Tags: Form Validation
jQuery.validVal is a plugin designed to simplify form validation.It is highly customizable, very feature rich and can easily be dropped on any type of HTML-form (even AJAX- and HTML5-forms) with very little effort.
- Can be used for validating any kind of HTML-form, with very little effort.
- Supports five default value-validations: “required”, “number”, “email”, “url” and “pattern”.
- Supplies a workaround for the lack of support for HTML5 attributes and type-values.
- Great default “invalid-handler” that can be extended or customized.
- Enables a group of checkboxes to have at least one checkbox to be “required”.
- Built in support for clearing the placeholder-value “onFocus”.
- Automatically select the next input-field when the “maxlength” nth-character is entered.