- Fix an issue with unescaped characters, e.g. hashes, in the search query.
- Fix an issue with ampersands in links in the
- Replace some deprecated HTML tags, e.g.
<b>, and fix other XHTML validation issues, e.g. using self-closing
- Fetch search results only once, rather than every few seconds (since Twitter sets a rate limit of 100 requests per-hour per-user, I found this to be necessary).
- Specify the number of tweets to return using an additional
- Remove the fade-in effect.
- Hyperlink each user’s profile image to their timeline.
Just like monitter, TwitStream utilizes the jQuery framework. Because jQuery is awesome.