In today’s tutorial we’ll show you how to create some cute looking photo strips and integrate Lightbox 2, one of the most popular and widely used lightbox scripts. The idea is to show some photo strips and make them navigable by scrolling with the mousewheel. When clicking on a picture we will show the larger version using jQuery Lightbox 2. We will also optimize it for touch devices.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer