Tags: Image Hover Effect
This is a little jQuery experiment I put together, just for kicks! Here is a list of things I wanted the wall to do, and things you’ll be learning to do:
- Simple HTML without need for much editing
- Group these divs depending on the width of the page, into divs that change as you resize the window
- When resizing the window the image rows should change to display the maximum number of images, so it’ll work on the maximum number of screens.
- On hover they should expand and become bigger, they might also be linked. (possibly optional depending on your needs)
- If a row is incomplete, images should be added to the end to fill a row, so it looks like a continuous block.