A couple of months ago, we designed and released two custom iOS themes for jQuery Mobile. They were a big hit in the mobile web community, and hopefully still getting some good usage. I thought it would be fun to follow up with a ‘how-to’ on creating themes using jQuery Mobile ThemeRoller. This time around, I created a custom theme based on Twitter’s mobile app. Like before, this theme is 100% free to use (personal or commercial), packaged with ThemeRoller generated CSS and a custom background image.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- BrowserBlast : Displaying a friendly warning on Unsupported Browsers
- jQuery.sheet : jQuery Ajax spreadsheet Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin