The Websanova Scratch Pad is a unique one of a kind plugin that allows you to add a scratching effect to images something similar to scratching a lottery ticket. It is written using canvas so you would need an HTML5 compliant browser to use it but it does support a fallback to display a message to upgrade to a newer browser if the browser does not have canvas support. What’s really cool is that it keeps track of the percentage of area scratched so that you can trigger a callback once a user scratches a certain amount of the surface area.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer