jRecorder is a jQuery plugin to enable a flash recorder in your webpages. You DON’T need to have a flash streaming server or RED5 server to do this recording.
- You DON’T need any flash knowledge to implement this recorder in your web page
- you DON’T need a flash media server (RED5) for recording audio
- You can design your record button, recording progress bar, recording input sound level with HTML+ CSS
- You can save the recorded audio file in WAV format into your PHP server, using 2 lines of PHP code
- This recorder record voice using browser’s flash and save in browser temporary and when user finish recording, it send the file as POST to your PHP server (a php file)
- *NEW: You can preview the recorded voice before sending to Server