Numeric data quickly becomes difficult for us humans to understand. Once the number of rows or columns in a table passes two or three, the meaning quickly becomes harder to grasp. The easiest way to give meaning to numeric data is to display it as a chart. Unfortunately jQuery Mobile doesn’t have any built-in charting capabilities and to the best of my knowledge there isn’t a jQuery Mobile charting plug-in available. But lucky for us, jQuery Mobile is built on top of jQuery and there are several charting plug-ins available for it.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer