Anybody trying caching with ajax may find it difficult but the reality it is not. Rather its not at all hard and very easy to implement. There are many ways doing this. one is inbuilt option cache of function ajax of jQuery and the other I tried here.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer