I want to share a little experiment with our readers – TouchTouch. It is a jQuery plugin that turns a collection of photos on a webpage into a touch-friendly mobile gallery. It works on all major browsers (except for IE7 and below) and most importantly is specifically designed with iOS and Android in mind.
- Smooth CSS3 animations and transitions;
- A responsive CSS interface that fills the screen and responds to changes in device orientation;
- Preloads photos only when they are needed;
- Supports swiping through photos;
- Displays onscreen arrows and listens for arrow key presses on desktop browsers;