Rules of thumb
* field.id are **unique** across the page
* for simplicity and consistency field.id and field.name should match (except with minCheckbox and maxCheckbox validators)
* spaces or special chars should be avoided in field.id or field.name
* use lower cases for input.type ie. *text, password, textarea, checkbox, radio*
* use the Ajax validator last ie. validate[custom[onlyLetter],length[0,100],**ajax[ajaxNameCall]**]
* use only one Ajax validator per field!
* JSON services should live on the same server (or you will get into browser security issues)
* in a perfect RESTful world, http **GET** is used to *READ* data, http **POST** is used to *WRITE* data: which translates into -> Ajax validations should use GET, the actual form post should use a POST request.