On a single page website with fixed position navigation, it will be nice to tell user on what section they are reading at. In this tutorial I am going to share how to create a walking navigation, on the other words, auto focus navigation based on user scrolling, by taking advantage of both jQuery and CSS animation.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer