Poshy Tip supports using a function for returning the tooltip content and the script also passes an update callback function as an argument to this function. By using this callback, you can easily update asynchronously the content of the tooltip after it has been displayed. The script also recalculates and updates the position of the tooltip when its content is updated.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
- Imagefill.js : jQuery plugin for making images fill their containers
- jQuery Motion Background Bokeh & Circles Animation
- Block Slide: A CSS3 Animated Modal Window Image Gallery jQuery Plugin
- switch.js : Switch-like widget using bootstrap and jQuery
- Clingy Footer : jQuery plugin to lock a fluid height footer