An animated perspective mockup slideshow with 3D transforms based on the computations made with the help of Franklin Ta’s script.
A while back, Franklin Ta wrote an article and made a really useful script for transforming an element in 3D in order to fit in a perspective mockup. In his article, he describes how the helper script can be used to create a 3D matrix transformation for embedding an iframe into a mockup image. We thought that it must be really interesting to add a slideshow in order to showcase ones work.
Simple responsive pricing tables, in 3 different styles and with a bouncy animation while switching to different plans.
So try this tool and your imagination will become real.
- Easy to use interface
- Support images with complex, white, gray or gradient background
- MagicEdge and MagicWand tools
- Image conversion on the client side
- Auto conversion from JPG, GIF to PNG
- Download or send to server
- Edge blur
- Preview before save
- Zoom and Pan
- Cross-browser support
Responsive slider plugin for jQuery. Intrinsic trick to enable responsive resizing without js!
A jQuery tag/token input plugin for Twitter’s Bootstrap, by the guys from Sliptree.
- Copy & paste tokens with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
- Keyboard navigation, delete tokens with keyboard (arrow keys, Shift + arrow keys)
- Select specific tokens with Ctrl + click and Shift + click
- Twitter Typeahead and jQuery UI Autocomplete support
Expandable-input is a jQuery plugin for making a textbox expanded when it is focused.