JSONslider is a simple jQuery slider for pictures stored dynamically in a JSON file you can edit without messing up your HTML.
PixelFlow.js is an image pixelating filter jquery plugin using canvas.
This plugin generates particules from an element.Images are appended to the DOM then fade in, animate randomly, fade out.Multiple calls generate the particule effect.
Super fast HTML 5 2D rendering engine that uses webGL with canvas fallback.The aim of this project is to provide a fast lightweight 2D library that works across all devices. The Pixi renderer allows everyone to enjoy the power of hardware acceleration without prior knowledge of WebGL.
- WebGL renderer (with automatic smart batching allowing for REALLY fast performance)
- Canvas renderer (Fastest in town!)
- Full scene graph
- Super easy to use API (similar to the flash display list API)
- Support for texture atlases
- Asset loader / sprite sheet loader
- Auto-detect which renderer should be used
- Full Mouse and Multi-touch Interaction
- BitmapFont text
- Multiline Text
- Render Texture
- Spine support
- Primitive Drawing
A CSS powered animation, that replaces the refresh of the page while the content is updated using Ajax.We used the pushState method to manipulate the browser history.
Modular and light-weight selection library for jQuery and Zepto.js.
- Rich UI. Select boxes made by selectivity have rich functionality, work out of the box and are customizable.
- Modular. Selectivity’s modular approach is aimed to make it easy to create custom builds with just the features that you care about and to easily swap modules for custom ones.
- Light-weight. Selectivity.js is smaller than comparable selection libraries, even if you’re using the “full” build with all features packed in.
- Compatibility. Selectivity.js can be used with both jQuery and Zepto.js and is compatible with jQuery builds without Sizzle.
A jQuery Plugin that takes an XML file and parses it into tweet format.xmlTweet was created due to the limitations of the Twitter API with static web pages.
Instead of using the Twitter API, xmlTweet generates the necessary tags from a XML document. This means no PHP file is required.